Released May, 2008
The Pros:3 parallel inputs (D-SUB, DVI, HDMI), switch between inputs by a right side button. Very good readability of text and graphics because of high contrast and proper pixel separation, recommended for office use.
The Cons:Relatively expensive compared to newer models with similar features. 6-bit TN+film panel, limited in color reproduction. Cheap stand - limited ergonomics (tilt only), wobbly plastic.
The Samsung T260 is a 26" (25.5" = 64 cm) LCD monitor that is designed to be as elegant looking on the outside as the images it produces. The monitor bezel features Samsungs Touch of Color, which blends a hint of color into the piano black frame making it look like a piece of art, even when turned off.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features an impressive 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 5ms response time to give sharper images, better light/dark contrast and smoother motion. The multi-screen feature helps clear desktop clutter allowing you to assign applications to open to into different areas of the screen. The SoftPower off function allows the monitor to instantly go to standby mode and use only 0.3W of power. It accepts VGA, DVI and HDMI inputs. There are no built in speakers, but it does have digital/stereo outputs to support the HDMI input. The monitor's over all dimensions are 24" x 19.8" x 9.6" , it weighs 17.9 lbs and it has a swivel/tilt stand.
- Screen Size: 25.5" (64 cm) wide
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: DC 20,000:1 (1000:1) (typ.)
- Response time: 5 ms
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical): 170º / 160º (CR>10)
- Signal input: analog RGB, DVI, HDMI
- Sync. Signal: separate H/V, composite, SOG
- Connector: 15 pin D-SUB, DVI-D, HDMI
- Power Consumption: 60 watts
- Stand By Power (DPMS): < 2 W
- Power Off: 0.3 W
- Plug & Play: built-in
- Digital / stereo audio out support for HDMI
- Optional Accessories: DVI-D cable
- Special Features: low power consumption(0.3 W power off, 60 W operating power, energy saving mode, off timer) LED brightness control, MagicBright3, image size, color effect, customized key, MagicWizard & MagicTune, Windows Vista Premium, DVI with HDCP, safe mode
- Stand: tilt upwards at an angle of -1° to 21°.
Dimension / Weight
- Product Dimension(With stand, WxHxD): 24" x 19.8" x 9.6"
- Shipment Dimension: 27.6" x 22.3" x 7.3"
- Product Weight: 17.9 lbs.
- Shipment Weight: 23.1 lbs.
User Reviews (3)
3 parallel inputs (D-SUB, DVI, HDMI), switch between inputs by a right side button
Very good readability of text and graphics because of high contrast and proper pixel separation, recommended for office use
Relatively expensive compared to newer models with similar features
6-bit TN+film panel, limited in color reproduction
cheap stand - limited ergonomics (tilt only), wobbly plastic
unattractive bezel and stand
You may also like...