eMachines E181H bm
Released January, 2009
The Pros:Solid construction, nice fit and finish with no dead pixels, good quality control. Easily adjustable with well designed on-screen controls. Setup is basically plug-and-play, don't need any drivers.
The Cons:Buttons are in an awkward spot, can't see them but you have to feel for them.
The eMachines E181H bm is an 18.5”, widescreen LCD featuring a 16:9 aspect ratio and an audio-in port—making it ideal for watching movies and playing games. Plus it utilizes a 10000:1 contrast ratio with a fast 5ms response time to deliver flicker-free colors, blacks, and whites.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Unfortunately, it only boasts a d-sub VGA connector; therefore, connecting it to a television set would require a converter unit of some kind. Whether using it for TV or PC-use (however), the E181H bm is wall-mountable via VESA (100x100mm) mounting solutions. And as well as being Energy Star compliant, the eMachines E181H bm is also extremely affordable, retailing at only $129.99.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- 18.5” Widescreen LCD
- High Contrast w/Fast Response
- VESA Mounting
- Adjustable Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)
- PC Audio IN
- PC Connector Cord (VGA)
- Viewable Area: 18.5 inches (diagonal); widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio
- Panel Type: LCD active matrix TFT (WXGA)
- Resolution: 1366 × 768 (native and maximum)
- Dot Pitch: 0.3mm
- Brightness: 300 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1
- Response Time: 5ms
- Screen Treatment: Antiglare
- Colors: 16.7 million
- User Controls: Power on/off button; onscreen display menu control buttons
- Viewing Angles: 170° left/right, 160° up/down
- Signal Inputs: Analog (VGA) - 15-pin mini d-sub VGA - PC Audio
- Ports: AC power input; Kensington security lock slot
- Agency Certifications: Energy Star®, UL, cUL, FCC Class B, NOM, CE, TUV/GS, VCCI, RoHS
- Display Stand: Included (adjustable tilt)
- Mount: Compatible with VESA (100 × 100mm) mounting solutions
- Electrical Requirements: Normal operation: <30 Watts; off (power save): <1 Watts; 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 17.4"W x 13.3"H x 7.1"D
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor with toll-free tech support1
- Price: $129.99
User Reviews (2)
solid construction, nice fit and finish with no dead pixels, good quality control
easily adjustable with well designed on-screen controls
setup is basically plug-and-play, don't need any drivers
text is clear and easy to read
available for a very low price, affordable for anyone
wall-mountable to get it up and out of the way
buttons are in an awkward spot, can't see them but you have to feel for them
You may also like...